Quick Connect to Peripherals
Course: Duration: 9AM to 12PM (on Sat or Sun) Fees: Rs. 1,500/-
1. Transfer mobile photos / videos on computer
2. Transfer Mobile contacts / calendar to PC using Nokia PC Suite or similar software’s.
3. Conversion of an Audio CD to MP3 and write/burn the MP3’s to a CD with the sequence of your choice
4. MP3 / Data CD writing using Nero or similar software.
5. Video file editing / snapshots (Videos shot can be edited and also snapshots can be obtained from the same video file.)
6. Transfer Songs from your PC to your MP3 player
7. Google Calendar reminders settings
8. Google Drive
9. Marathi Typing (you can type in Marathi with using Google transliterate in MS Word, Excel or other applications and you can write emails in Marathi , which can be read by the recipient without downloading any font/software)
10. Protect the data on your Pen drive using ROHO (Even if your pen drive is lost , no one can access your data in the protected partition of the pen drive)
11. Open Office Overview (A free software which can open / create MS Word, Excel, Power-point and Access files)
12. Portable open office – concept is that you can have open office software on a pen drive, which can be connected and used to open MS Word, Excel files including the 2007 versions. Also you can use Thunderbird Software (similar to Outlook) to configure your email account. You can send receive emails from this pen drive. You can carry this pen drive instead of carrying your Laptop. Connect this pen drive to any laptop or PC and start working with your software & your data.
– All the software’s taught are Freeware